Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Know A Pain Patient Who Committed Suicide for Lack of Pain Management? Contact Me

If you know someone who committed suicide because their pain medications were lowered too far, please contact me.

Physicians take an oath to Do No Harm. But that's what they're doing to pain patients, causing harm, and some can't take it.

Back in the late 1990's I carried death certificates of pain patients who had given up and taken their life. Some were obvious suicides, others for various reasons like insurance or religion chose other ways not so easily identified.

Others were patients who saved enough meds to end the pain. Please don't write these patients off and count them as just another overdose. Some were involved in suspicious single car accidents, and one in Spokane was suicide by cop. That one screwed up a lot of lives including the officer who shot a guy with an empty gun.

So please... If you know someone who ended their life for lack of pain management let me know. I need to collect this information and share it with legislators. 

This 1996 article in the Kingman Minor talks about my fight back then... Kingman Resident in Tough Battle for Pain Relief, hits Rock Wall 

That was 22 years ago and it sounds too familiar... 

Send me a message if you know anyone who's committed suicide over pain control....

PLEASE Share

Jay




3 comments:

  1. I have been disabled seance 1-16-99 . I have been on some kind of pain pills the whole time plus I have been in pain management the whole time . I went to a doctor in Phoenix that would give me injections that helped a lot. I moved to Doln Springs in 2004 because I was no longer in that County I had to change health plans . The plan up here would not send me down there to see that doctor . So I went to a Pain doctor in Kingman he didn't do the SAME injections so I took Health Choice to court and won HC had to send me there till they found a doctor here that could do them . After going to Phoenix for five years HC started sending me to pain doctors in Kingman after going to all of the pain management doctors up here and NOT getting any relief of my pain I just said no more of these IDIOTS. My doctor can just write my rx and I won't go to pain management anymore. So now that the people that DON'T live with pain on a daily basis has caused my doctor to write lower dose pain pills so now I get less pain meds and have to live in More pain . I said send me back to pain management. Now the insurance company HC Won't send me back to pain management anymore. So now I will have to take them back to court just to go back to a Pain pill that I was on two months ago for the last 3years . THIS IS GETTING RIDICULOUS THAT PEOPLE WHO HAVE NEVER LIVED IN PAIN CAN DO THIS . THIS IS ALL CAUSE SOME JUNKIES OD ON DRUGS THAT ARE NOT PRESCRIBED TO THEM OR HARION THEY BUY OFF THE STREET . AND THE ONLY ONES THIS IS HURTING IS THE PEOPLE THAT NEED THE HELP NOT THE JUNKIE THAT WILL STILL GET THIER DRUGS OFF THE STREET . 928-377-9564 If you have ?s .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jay Flaming here is the post I asked about .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since CDC refuses to track suicides directly related to their "edict," we have a running spreadsheet. JEnnifer Adams suicided in MT recently, age 41, after writing the D.E.A. as to her anger and frustration regarding "flipping" Dr. Tennants' office upside down as retaliation for expert witness testimony in Dr Christiansen trial --if it can be considered a "trial." Twitter handle "No Kolodny Trolls" if you want the data just PM me.

    ReplyDelete