Friday, July 26, 2019

Kingman Regional Medical Center ER Did Great This Time..

If you read my blog you know I haven't had very good luck at the Kingman Regional Medical Center ER. But when my wife went there the other day they were great. 

She told them she was tired of being treated like a drug addict or drug seeker because she takes pain medications. They said they were sorry for how she had been treated and asked her if she would give their team a chance. 

She did, and she said everybody from the doctors to the nurses and tech people did a great job and treated her with respect.They treated her pain, did the testing to find a diagnosis, and got her on some medications to take care of the problem.

I hope the Kingman Regional Medical Center Emergency Department is changing for the better in the way they treat pain patients. 

Thank you for treating my wife with respect...

1 comment: