Friday, May 18, 2018

FDA Commissioner Listening to Chronic Pain Patients. Pain News Network

Pain News Network reports the Food and Drug Administration is seeking comments from patients only on the challenges they face finding treatment and on the effectiveness of opioids and other types of pain medication. Patients are invited to submit their comments by mail or in the Federal Register, and to attend a public meeting on July 9. Click Here for more details.

Pain News Network LINK to whole story

PLEASE TELL YOUR STORY

3 comments:

  1. I’m in pain 24-7 and let me tell you it’s a horrible way to live. They stopped me from seeing the doctor I like and trust only to send me to the pain Dr. He does not care about me only how much money he can stick to my insurance with all the tests and shots. I have to travel over an hour to see this horrible doctor. He took away my medication for my leg cramps and sleeping tablets also I’m 65 year young I go to the gym 5 days a week go out on Saturday then church on Sunday. I also am a caretaker for my elderly Mother and disabled brother. I need to see my Doctor who’s in town not this horrible pain Dr.
    Thank You,

    Renee Roy Watson

    ReplyDelete
  2. My medication does not get me high or crazy .Only someone without constant pain would say that.

    Thank You
    Renee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are an IDIOT if you take what is wrote on the bottle you get No high or Buzz from pain pills . The opioid in it hose to the pain receptors and block the segnal5. If you do not have pain or take to many then it hose to you brain then and only then do you get off on it . I have taking pain pills for 19 years and I don't remenber every being high from them . And as all the world thinks if you take pain pills you will go to stronger stuff that to is just the junkie doing that . Sorry to bust you bubble .

      Delete